Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Golden Eyes Spring Look









Hello. To create this everyday Golden Eye look I used:
  • Revlon Colourstay 12 Hour Quad Eyeshadow
  • No7 Amazing Eye Pencil in Brown
  • Revlon Colourburst Lipstick in Blush
  • Bad Gal Mascara
  • Maybelline Great Lash Blackest Black Mascara
  • Benefit Thrrrob Blush
(Sorry for the long winded explanation)
Firstly I used the quad eyeshaw starting with the silver on the inner corner. Then adding the golden shade to the outer two thirds whilst blending them together. The bronze was then added to my crease blending upwards in an arc. Using the brown eyeliner pencil on the top and bottom lash line I created a winged effect with a touch of the darker brown/bronze to the outer edge of my eye. With my Jelly Pong Pong eyelash curlers I curled my lashes using Badgal on my upper lashes and Great Lash on the bottom lashes. To finish the look I added the thrrrob to my cheekbone and after moisturizing my lips I put the the Revlon lipstick on.

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. I have that kind of color on my pallet...but haven't try it yet.. you're looking beautiful with that eyeshadow..wanna try the same color...thanks 4 posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That eyeshadow is so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing your tutorial. you look beautiful and i love what you did to your hair :)

    ReplyDelete