Monday, 7 March 2011

DIY: Dotty Knot Headband

Chubby Face!!!


Hello. very sorry I haven't posted recently at the weekend I went to London any way I'm going to try and post more regularly. This is a headband I made in the half term break it has elastic at the back so it will probably fit any body I will have it on my Etsy shop if I ever get it set up because my photograph skills aren't so great as you can probably tell! Know I am trying to draw a sprinkled donut for my art class.
Happy Monday To All...
XOXO

8 comments:

  1. The hair is so adorable; you look so darling. =o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, it's so cute and you're relly pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!
    I saw ones in chinatown like this that have a wire inside, but I have no idea where to get them.
    Love this : )

    www.essiebutton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely headband - you're so creative! Very awesome blog as well, following x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh.. I love it!
    You have lovely hair too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your headband, its so cute :)

    ReplyDelete