Thursday, 24 February 2011

Matched Book Review


Hi. I actually loaned this from my local library and I absolutely loved this book and can not wait for the sequel in November of this year. The novel is based on a seventeen year old girl , Cassia, who lives in a futuristic world where the people have no freedom and the rules a made by society officials for example who you love where you work and when you die. They pair you with a partner for life (matching) however Cassia breaks the rules by falling in love with somebody else the story follows her journey for freedom with unknown consequences. For me it was a very enjoyable read and I would recommend it.

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it sounds unique and really good! Thanks for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun read, thanks for sharing.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete