Wednesday, 2 February 2011

Katy Perry OPI Mini Nail Lacquers

Hi. My dad bought this set for me and my sister when he went to the
hairdressing warehouse with my mum, very sweet. It's a very girly collection
from Katy Perry with a lot of glitz.


(In Order Left To Right)

"Teenage Dream"
I loved this pink shade on top of "Not Like The Movies"
it has lots of different sizes of glitter inside.

"The One that Got Away"
Very ruby red this really pops with a touch
of sparkle.

"Not Like The Movies"
In the bottle this colour looked very green however
when applied it looked a more purplish iridescent.

"Last Friday Night"
Very similar to the "Teenage Dream" in blue you
have to put a base colour underneath for a better effect.



XOXO

6 comments:

  1. What a fun collection and how sweet is your dad?:D

    I am your newest follower!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to have the purple together with the glitter purple!!
    CHOICEWITHNOISE

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaah i love all of them!! so sweet of your dad :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool dad!! Those colors are very pretty! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the greeny one :)
    Flora x
    http://notanotherrainysunday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete