Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Eyeko Polish Collection





(Left to Right)

Vintage Polish
for elegant nails
In the shade jade green you need a few layers to get
the full effect and a lovely glossy finish

Chi Chi Polish
for girlie nails
Is a glittery pink that looks absolutely gorgeous on its
without a base coat

Vampira Polish
for gothic nails
A black polish with a touch of red shimmer inside which
adds a unique touch

Punk Polish
for neon nails
Is a very shocking pink I applied the chi chi on top
and it didn't chip at all.

By the way if you haven't already read my last post I went to see "Paul" at
the cinemas yesterday it was hilarious go see it.

XOXO

5 comments:

  1. i have punk polish and chi chi love them xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post - loving the photos :D they're all so true to life! thankyou for following me xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog! cool post :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for following my blog :)

    Those nail polishes are so cute!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vintage is a nice shade.:D I like it.

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete