Hello. So yesterday day I decided to do a chunky glitter nail, I was a bit unsure how it would turn out but I love them here is the tutorial but there nothing too it...
All you'll need is:-
- Craft Glitter
- Nail Polish (I used a grey sparkle varnish)
- Clear Varnish
- Cling Film (optional)
- Apply a basecoat to your nails I used , Barry M's All In One, I wouldn't recommend this product because it takes flipping ages to dry.
- Then apply a couple of layer of a simple polish I used a grey one with a little shimmer in it or you could just use a plain grey or white.
- After that is dry get some cling film, because it can get a bit messy and empty a fair amount of your glitter out onto it.
- Add your clear varnish to one nail at a time .
- While it's still wet roll your finger in the glitter so it's all covered then SHAKE THEM! like crazy or the glitter will get every were.
- To finish add another layer of clear polish.