Monday, 24 January 2011

Whats Been Going On.... 01/11

Hiya. So I'm stuck at home today because I'm ill with a sore throat and headache, gross. Last week was pretty boring I had a day of school with my friend because of this GCSE science thing with a lot of lectures from a lot of clever people. Any way this weekend it was my cousin's engagement party so we traveled to Birmingham on Saturday morning the party was fun with a lot of bad dancing from my family including me. I tried to use my new rollers from my wishlist post but it didn't work out because my hair was dry although it did work before but it made me late for school,oops. The curls were quite tight to begin with but dropped so they were looser which looked better.I'll probably do a post on them later sorry for the pathetic post.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment