Friday, 21 January 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award


Thank you Katrina at Beauty Straight Fowards for giving me this award check her blog out it's great

So there are some rules for accepting the award...

Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
Tell us 7 things about yourself.
Award 15 recently discovered new bloggers.
Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award(s).

  1. Recently I have been sleep walking and having nightmares alot.
  2. I am interested in art and fashion.
  3. I love chocolate.
  4. I have a bit of an obsession with American TV shows like Buffy, Glee, Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill, Pretty Little Liars, Desperate Housewife's etc.
  5. I hate most sports.
  6. My favourite food is spaghetti bolognese.
  7. I like flat Coco Cola
Across The Nightingale Floor
Retro Whimsicality
C-LICIOUS
Jen Kisses Apples
ELLIE.
Connie In Wonderland
Fashion Photography Obession
Chloe In Reality
Hello World
A Mermaids Fashion Notebook
Paris...
Falling Down The Rabbit Hole
Peace Love Lorry
A Handful Of Dust

XOXO

14 comments:

  1. Thankyou for the award :) and congrats on yours!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou so so much for the award! you seriously don't know how much this means to me! :) thankyou again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow thx, love the award giving! post goes for tomoro if you would like to check it out.

    mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!
    this means so much :')

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your all very welcome, you deserve it.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww wow! thankyou so much love! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats :) such a cute blog! looking forward for more posts!
    love, carmen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for this award :) Congrats to you for getting it as well. Im going to wait a little wile before I post about this because I already gave seven facts last week. haha. Thank you again. Love Connie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello beautiful! You're also my awardee for the Versatile Blogger. Its on my blog http://mymisbehavedworld.blogspot.com/2011/01/versatile-blogger-award.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm such a big Gilmore Girls and Buffy fan. A few of the same writers worked on both shows.
    Love you Nicki Minaj thing on the side :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool I didn't know that.I love Nicki Minaj.
    XOX

    ReplyDelete