Friday, 14 January 2011

Today's Outfit and New Brogues

Hello...



make gif

My new brogues which I got from Schuh's online sale becasue they've
sold out in store. Was £59.99 I paid £39.99.
They have heart detailing and a shine coating with thick ribbon laces


A cute present from my cousin for my birthday

This outfit includes...
Basic Pink Vest-H&m
Dachshund Necklace-Accesorize-
Coral Cardigan-? my mum's!
Denim Waistcoat-Miss Selfridge
Brown Tights-M&S
Brown Brogues-Sale Schuh
High Waist Skirt-Charity Shop my sister gave me it

Me and my best friend have spent all evening sewing and sticking to maker her a cat costume for a pantomime she's in and I couldn't find the camera sorry the post is so late.
XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Love the look your rocking, those brogues are amazing!
    I love your blog, you have anew follower!
    You like Buffy The vampire Slayer and Gilmore Girls?
    My sister LOVES those programs!
    How about following each other?
    XO
    F

    ReplyDelete
  2. the necklace is sooo cutee!!!

    ~new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit!

    Pls visit and follow my blog on http://myfashionstateofmind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete