Thursday, 6 January 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


Thanks to Eli at Bobo Lee Style for giving me this award it was a nice surprise on my birthday!

There are some rules to accepting the awards...
Thank the person who gave you the award
share seven facts about yourself
give the appreciation and award to seven bloggers,
and let them know of their given award

  1. My hair is naturally frizzy, blonde and curly
  2. I kind of have a obsession with anything Hello Kitty
  3. I really don't like beef.(I'm not a vegetarian)
  4. I love fashion
  5. My favourite singers are Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Katy Perry
  6. I'm learning th piano
  7. I like sewing and making things

As Eli did I am giving this award to my seven newest followers

MariaMuse
UTHORITY
Lalalaa Sings Emily...
Isabella's Fashion
Passports and Prada
SOPHFE
Her Petite Figure

XOXO

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! i really love katy perry and i'm learning how to knit :)

    hope you'll visit/follow
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I love knitting I've made a scarf and am now learning to crochet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Thanks for doing the tag!~
    wow so surprised you dont like beef :o
    ah well each to their own taste I guess :D

    eli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh thank you! You're so lovely. xxxx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!! ^*******
    AHHH ITS SO SWEET!!! YOU ARE SUNNY!!!!!!!
    KISSSSS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats girl you deserve that award :D
    Xoxo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete