Saturday, 15 January 2011

Jelly Pong Pong Haul

Hi. So,recently my Auntie gave me and my sister each a Jelly Pong Pong Bag full of goodies which she got from The Clothes Show Live. It's a very different and unique brand because each product comes with a cute designs on the packaging and some even tell a little story. All products are environmentally friendly and agaist animal testing...







Lo-Lip-Pop in Strawberry Slush
is a hot pink shade that gives a shimmery gloss look with a sweet fragrance.The tube is decorated with adorable lollipops and it also stays put really well and leaves your lips really smooth afterwards.




Dynamic Duo in Sugar Coated
These two blue eye shadows in one compliment each other really well I applied the lilac as the base coat then I used the navy above the crease of my eye to brighten it. The lilac has a really nice shimmer that can be used as a cheek highlighter.




Shoe Palette in Plush Pumps
Combines both a creamy eye shadow and lip jelly in one with a long mirror. The cream shadow is silky and quite a bright fuchsia pink when applied but really makes your eyes pop with a glittery effect that doesn't smudge. When the lip jelly is on you carn't really notice the pink however it makes your lips sparkle. Before creating this look I used the Eyelash Curlers which work extremely well I hope you can tell.


Luxe Leather Diary in Burgandy
We wasn't quite sure what this was for at first but found out you're supposed
to put eye shadow palettes in to keep all your favourites together.

Let me know your thoughts or if you've used
any jelly Pong Pong cosmetics before.

XOXO

9 comments:

  1. I like the "Dynamic Duo" alot :D
    - Thank you for following my blog. It's nice to have some english followers (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of the brand, the dynamic duo looks nice :).

    Sadie x

    http://brandnewbutterflywings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lip gloss looks lovely. I always have trouble finding good stuff that stays on for periods of time lasting over ten minutes. I need some good under eye concealer though, that's my biggest make up craving at the moment..

    ReplyDelete
  4. id never heard to jelly pong, but its such a cute name and i love the packaging. the lip gloss looks lovely on you. i think im going to look them up online x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can get them on ASOS as well.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh nice, this is what I like to purchase last month but I ended up buying EL lipsticks. It's very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. woaw these look so so cute!


    intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pink camera is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love jelly pong pong! I have a few of their products. One of my favorites is lip cushion.

    ReplyDelete