Tuesday, 4 January 2011

Christopher Kane-Spring 2011 Collection + Galaxy Prints

Hiya. I love this spring collection by Christopher Kane the line is inspired by a galaxy constellation theme which is kind of futuristic looking





















I would love to have one of these t-shirt but for the price I definitely couldn't afford but I do also like the similar style of digital print t-shirts by Your Eyes Lie at Topshop



Kate Hudson wore a Acne-Zone Print Vest which has low cut under arms and a draped neck




This vest looks so casual and is worn really well by Kate with the open blazer

Carey Mulligan wore another Christopher Kane dress





Love dress short and long

Let me know your thoughts on galaxy prints...

XOXO

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress and TOPSHOP do some great replica prints :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya I also tagged you on my blog so check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog look's cool, im a neww follower .
    - do you want to follow my blog?
    www.uthority.blogspot.com

    - i love the space, clothes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love his designs! He is an amazing designer.
    /Emma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh..these prints couldnt get anymore amazing, could they? I am smitten over each one!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ABSOLUTLY LOVE. Galaxy Prints.

    xoxo, Céline
    areyouincorrect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete