Thursday, 23 December 2010

What To Wear ???

Hi. I can't decide what to wear for Christmas eve because me and my family are going to Manchester to my cousins for Christmas were we will be going to a restaurant, and I have three options...


I would wear this outfit with black spotty legging and my pink brogues or sparkly pumps.




With this I would wear my military boots

I would wear black tights, pink vest, pink brogues and heart necklace.

Let me know your thoughts, which would you wear???
XOXO



3 comments:

  1. The skirt is the cutest, I'd wear that :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these (:

    follow back :D

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, where is the lovely silky pink top from please? I'm looking for something for a wedding and this would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete