Monday, 27 December 2010

Presents xxx

Hiya. I hope you've all had a great Christmas and have had as much fun as me. We went to a Thai restaurant on Christmas eve (yum) then me and my cousin stayed up to make some bread for our dinner. My family and friends bought me some amazing presents, I absolutely love everyone and I'm very spoilt. Here's a few of them...

John Lewis Mini Sewing Machine

(How cute, in hot pink)


Thomas Sabo Bracelet

Hummingbird Charm

and Eiffel Tower Charm


Cath Kidston House Sewing Box

Red GHD Straightners

XOXO

5 comments:

  1. Wow I love the pink sewing machine and the GHD. If I could make my own stuff I'd definitely copy your sewing machine except I'm useless at it!

    Lovely blog, I'm a fan! Consider yourself followed :)

    www.herpetitefigure.blogspot.com - Check my blog out and follow if you like x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sewing machine is absolutely gorgeous

    super jealous
    even though I cant sew I would keep it like a prized possession x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, it is so gorgeous I'll probably post some of the stuff I've made on it fairly soon.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pink sewing machine is FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been eyeing up that sewing machine for a while- soo pretty!x

    ReplyDelete