Thursday, 30 December 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Hello. I hope your all prepared to under take all your new years resolutions mine are to....
  • I have so many books that I already have and I really want to read but I just don't seam to have time. I would probably start reviewing them a bit more in the new year.
  • Practice more of my piano as I just got my results for the grade 1 exam I entered a few weeks ago, I received a merit, it was better than I expected but I think I could do more practice to improve quicker. I'd like to learn how to play some more interesting pieces as I've been working on Moon River from Breakfast at Tiffany's and the intro to Imagine by John Lennon.
  • Save some money to start making more stuff for Etsy shop which I hope to soon set up.
I hope you all have a great 2011 and would love to here your thoughts and any of your resolutions

XOXO

9 comments:

  1. Well done on getting you piano grade 1. :) Keep up the good work on your blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. youve got some great resolutions here! I am your newest follower :) Thanks for visiting my blog and come back soon!!!
    Happy New Year, doll!!!

    www.passportsandprada.com

    xoxo
    summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the sweet comment! And well done on your piano exam! I only recently took my Grade 6, so I know how you feel! Keep going! and Happy new year lovely! xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for adding
    Happy new year to you too :]

    eli
    boboleestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great resolutions!
    I need to start saving money too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post!!! I like your blog

    visit my blog If you want

    http://bels-summerswing.blogspot.com/


    kisses & happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous list!
    I wish I could play the piano! And open an Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete