Thursday, 16 December 2010

Barry M Nail Effect Review

Hello.I can't believe it's nearly Christmas already, I got some presents from my Friends today including the Barry M Nail Effect in Black Magic. It's so COOL! We've been looking for it a while now and asked shop assistant in Superdrug and Boots but they all said it was out of stock so I was so surprised to get it.







It comes with instruction but there is not much too it


1. Paint your nail with your chosen colour (I used a hot pink)

2. Then apply a single coat of the nail effect, don't overlap because it will not crack as effectively.

I'd love to hear your opinions on this product or any other post.

XOXO





1 comment:

  1. That looks SOOOO cool!!
    I wanna get one now so badly, haha. :))

    Cool blog,check mine out too!!

    www.eccentric-behavior.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete