Thursday, 25 November 2010

Nicki Minaj-Pink Friday Review


Hello.I got this album yesterday and I seriously carn't stop listening to it. Nicki Minaj is an inspiring singer songwriter and has been every where at the moment being labeled as the new Lady Gaga but I think she has her own unique music and fashion style ,I love her iconic colourful wigs.The album was released on Monday and the best price for it I found was £8.95 at Amazon and if your thinking of buying any albums I would definitely recommend it.

"Check It Out" ft Will.I.Am and Cheryl Cole , includes "Video Killed The Radio Star" with the really catchy tune oh-a-oh...



Love It.

"Save Me" and "Right Thru Me" don't include much rapping and show that she has a really powerful singing voice. I like all the collaboration tracks some include Rihanna, Kanye and Travie Mccoy.

My Favourite Songs Of The Album

  1. Fly ft Rihanna
  2. Check It Out ft Will.I.Am and Cheryl Cole
  3. Moment 4 Life ft Drake
  4. These Girls Fall Like Dominos

XOXO

1 comment: