Sunday, 21 November 2010

My Weekend

Hello.I'm sorry I haven't posted in a few days I've been really busy with homework and my friends birthday party also this weekend I went on trip with my cousin to Ingleton. Some of my cousins friends stayed in these wooden lodges but there wasn't enough room for us so we booked into a B&B.We walked 4 1/2 miles around the waterfalls and did a bit of shopping in Kirby Lonsdale I bought some little earrings shaped like mushrooms and my cousin bought some dark blue leg warmers with pom-pom on.Then we went back to the lodge to watch X Factor and I'm a celebrity get me out of here.

On Thursday it was my friends 14th birthday so went out for tea to an Indian restaurant it was really fun, and we all had a great time.I don't really have any good pictures because the battery died in my camera.I hope you had great weekend as well.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment