Thursday, 24 February 2011

Elle Magazine Collection

Hi.I've been getting ELLE for over a year now I really love reading the interviews and all the latest fashions in the ELLE edits section so I wanted show you my favourite covers and articles.



All sixteen magazines
I have three more recent ones but they aren't featured



Left:Lily Allen in the October 2009 issue which is celebrating 25 years of London fashion week.She talked about her new album.


Right: Is the August 2010 issue, collector's cover.She told us that she was no revealed that she would be opening a new vintage clothing shop in London.


Left: Alexa Chung
Right:Emily Blunt



Left:Cheryl Cole

Right:Kylie Monague (Collector's cover)



Left:Kate Hudson 25th anniversary collector's issue
Right:Kate Hudson.

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. I love ELLE but hardly ever buy it cos the cost of VOGUE and all my other monthly buys don't leave enough money to! I think I'll try and get someone to buy me a subscription instead haha :)

    petitsjoiesdelavie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister bought me a subscription for Christmas.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elle is a good magazine, I should get a copy soon.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete