Wednesday, 20 October 2010

Halloween Costume!

Hello.I wanted to share my Halloween costume and ideas with you.I'm going to a party at my friends house I decided to go as Hello Kitty.Wearing white tights,pink sequin vest top and white converse with pink sparkly laces.For my make up I'm painting my face white with a yellow nose, whiskers and straitening my hair adding pink hair spray flashes.I'll be making the ears my self with the bow from some material i'm buying for the fabric shop.My sisters going as lady gaga possible with cans in her hair :D.Some other friends are going as characters from Alice in Wonderland like the Cheshire Cat and the Mad Hatter.Other ideas I had that you could use for scary themed Halloween are funky vampires, pumpkins,wacky witches or a mummy which would be fairly easy to create with scraps of material.If your just dressing up then a super hero,Ugly Betty, a bee (my friend wore last year,so cute) and any other animals or insects and finally a donut lol http://video.helium.com/adult-donut-costume-for-halloween-236907613.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment