Thursday, 28 October 2010

The Gift Book Review

Hello.


My sister got this book from Christmas and I decided to read it because of a few reasons a women we met on holiday recommended it and I had already read Cecelia Ahern's PS I Love... I thought it was really meaningful story I would definitely reccomend that as well.

At first I found it quite hard to get into but once the story started to develop and a supernatural, fantasy twist was put into what seamed to be an ordinary story I began to imagine my self in the setting,as a character, due to Ceciela's writing being incredibly descriptive with detail for every feeling and emotion helping me to visualize the plot in my position.I really found this book had a moral to life, that you carn't take what time you have with your family for granted by prioritizing and you shouldn't let work take over your life.I would recommend this book because of the real imagination put into the story and I think everybody will enjoy this.
Hope you like it.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment