Friday, 22 October 2010

Funky Nails

My friend asked me to paint her nails and they turned out really well so I thought I'd show you how to do it too.

1.First you've got to start with the basics by filing and buffing your nails and I should have started with a base coat but I forgot :s.

2.Once the base coat is dry apply your a thin layer of your colour we chose to go with a black from Claire's accessories which I bought for a quid in the sales.


3.I then used my Rio Nail Art pen in silver to apply lines from the corner of her thumb.


4.I then covered all the nails with Barry M all in one which acts as a base coat top coat and nail hardener I would definitely recommend this product because it's not very expensive and it does so much you can purchase it at Boots and Superdrug.

5.The black nail polish also came with some star jems stored in the cap ,on top of the brush, but you can just use ordinary jems. Which I place on top of the silver where the lines meet and again I added the Barry M so it doesn't fall of.


Hoped you liked the design and sorry about the poor photo quality.XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment